Interior Design Services
At Hall & Co. we understand your need for a home that not only reflects you but also fits your unique needs and personality. Debby Hall is a fully qualified interior designer, based in Atlanta, GA. She specializes in providing residential & commercial interior design services in Atlanta, North Carolina, South Carolina areas and more. Contact Hall & Co. Interior Design for more details.
I deeply believe our surroundings affect our lives on a daily basis. If you don’t feel good about where and how you live, how can you be fully happy?
Design does matter.
Having well-designed spaces can influence your mood and perception. Being happy and content in where you live spills over into the results you have in your life experience.
At Hall & Co. we understand your need for a home that not only reflects you but also fits your unique needs and personality. While many are craving simplicity, others are wishing for technology to make things easier. Through my interview process I learn about you and your needs so that we can make suggestions and educate you as to what options are available. Based on that, you can make informed decisions and have the results you’ve dreamed of!
How We Work
Think there’s only one way to work with a designer?
Not here, we offer many.
Whether you are just starting to build your dream home, remodeling, need some freshening up in your current house or just need help with ideas and a plan we are here for you. We offer a variety of ways for you to get to your goal: a beautiful home!
Take a look and see what best fits you and your project…
This is just what it says, we do the work. You enjoy the results.
This is our specialty:
- You get the best solutions to your decorating and design needs.
- Full service means planning, designing, ordering, project management, installation and everything in between.
- We do the heavy lifting while you enjoy the process. You can be as involved or uninvolved as you choose.
How we start:
- We talk, we learn about you, your lifestyle, your needs and your wishes. We then create a custom design plan to present to you.
- We meet, you give us input and final approval, we take care of the rest. If we need to make changes we do, always returning to you for approval. It’s really as easy as that.
Ordering and Installation:
- Once you have approved of all selections, we order all items and act as project manager for all aspects of the job. *This is critical when remodeling or building: someone must understand and relate the full concept to the contractor and the trades so the project is cohesive.
- Installation day is the most exciting time for all of us. We bring everything to your home and make sure everything is in its proper place. We rearrange your furnishing, hang artwork, bring lamps, rugs, accessories, pillows and whatever else we need to complete your space.
Pricing Determined On A Job By Job Basis
I personally meet with you and work on your job myself. There may be times when a staff designer is involved but I am always in charge of and oversee your project.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 770.757.1216. We‘d love to hear from you!
Don’t have a builder or remodeler for your project?
- We have a carefully selected group of contractors we partner with and can do projects as small as a powder room makeover to a whole house remodel. Need help finding an architect and builder? Cabinetmaker? We partner with some of the finest in the area and can bring a team approach to your project.
- Many times we are hired along with our design skills to act as project managers. Our duty is to act as a liaison between the homeowner and the builder/contractor. Many times details are overlooked or haven’t been communicated because there isn’t one person who understands the project as a whole. From designing your home to putting the last picture in place, we understand the overall vision and keep the team on track.
We would love to discuss your project and see how we may help!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 770.757.1216
You are not ready for full service design but need help to get your project going OR you enjoy the hunt but need help with a plan.
We meet for 7 hours either in person or virtually. You leave with a plan of action and next steps.
- Bring your dreams, ideas, pictures, measurements, whatever you want to share.
What you get:
- Ideas and inspiration
- Design concepts
- Color schemes
- Suggestions for placement of art, rug sizes and whatever else you need to complete your project.
- A custom plan just for you.
Begin your project:
- Use the ideas as presented or expand on them yourself.
- Complete the project on your own time, at your own pace.
I personally meet with you to design your dream space.
You are looking for a great look but can’t afford a professional right now. Or, you love managing your own design project and just need a direction.
This is our virtual design service. You provide the details (we have a process for this) and we provide the design.
- Custom design plan just for you
- Furniture layout
- Samples of paints, fabrics, wall coverings
- Shopping list
- All delivered to your door in an organized binder.
- My staff designers will work on your project but their design will get my stamp of approval before it is sent to you.
PRICE: WILL BE LAUNCHING THIS PRODUCT SOON, PLEASE EMAIL US TO GET ON OUR NOTIFICATION LIST AT email@example.com
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!